In case you missed it...
From the launch of our Guide to Beer to the opening of a new brewery and a new taproom, it was a brew-filled week in St. Louis. Here's what went down, ICYMI.
1. Our March issue featuring our annual Guide to Beer hit stands this week. Click to read online now!
2. St. Louis welcomed another brewery Friday, March 2, when Wellspent Brewing Co. opened doors at 2917 Olive St.
3. Five Bistro, located at 5100 Daggett Ave. on The Hill, will soon rebrand. The restaurant will close after service on Saturday, March 24, and reopen on Wednesday, April 5, as J. Devoti Trattoria.
4. The folks at 4 Hands Brewing Co. are celebrating its sixth anniversary this spring by premiering its new distillery project, 1220 Artisan Spirits.
5. Chesterfield restaurant Scarecrow will take the former Weber’s Front Row space at 101 Chesterfield Towne Centre, about 5 miles away from its current location at 1095 Chesterfield Parkway.
6. St. Charles residents don’t need to travel far for their favorite St. Louis brews. Growler USA opened last week at 3833 Elm St., and is now pouring from more than 100 taps.
7. New York-based ESquared Hospitality announced a partnership with Burke to open Grand Tavern by David Burke this fall in the upcoming Angad Arts Hotel in Grand Center.
8. Craft beer fans can toast to Brew Hub when it opened the doors to its new St. Louis taproom Friday, March 2, at 5656 Oakland Ave.
More stories like this
Mothership inside Earthbound Beer will close Sunday
Mothership, the food concept inside Earthbound Beer run by Vista Ramen that debuted last fall, is ...
Capitalist Pig will close in Soulard
Capitalist Pig chef-owner Ron Buechele will shut down service at the popular lunchtime barbecue restaurant in ...