In case you missed it...
1. Niche Food Group owner Gerard Craft posted several tantalizing pics on his Instagram Story on April 24, teasing a new restaurant named Cinder House. Craft said the new eatery will be located inside the Four Seasons St. Louis downtown and is scheduled to open in August.
2. Lafayette Square will soon get a new steakhouse. The Charleville Brewing Co. & Tavern space at 2101 Chouteau Ave., will be divided and house the new restaurant.
3. Illinois will soon get a new locavore experience, courtesy of a favorite St. Louis chef. Rex Hale, who currently helms the kitchen at Three Sixty and helped open Boundary and Basso at The Cheshire, will open his own place, Bakers & Hale.
4. Sauce One to Watch Evy Swoboda will be the executive chef of the as-yet-unnamed restaurant inside The Last Hotel, currently under construction in the old International Shoe building downtown at 1501 Washington Ave.
5. The Robust Wine Bar location at 635 Washington Ave. in the Mercantile Exchange closed its doors for good on Saturday, April 28.
6. Luxco, St. Louis-based producer of spirits like Everclear, Pearl Vodka and Rebel Yell Bourbon, has opened a distillery in Bardstown, Kentucky.
More stories like this
Florissant food bus Mann Meats will open brick-and-mortar barbecue eatery
Bob Mannecke is taking his North St. Louis County food truck Mann Meats to a new ...
First Look: Layla in Webster Groves
Layla has officially brought its brand of gourmet burgers and shawarma to St. Louis County when ...