In case you missed it...
1. A Central West End fixture will soon have a presence in Midtown. Brennan’s owner Kevin Brennan will open Brennan’s Work & Leisure sometime this fall at 3015 Locust St., in the same block as Small Batch and The Fountain on Locust.
2. Chef-owner John Perkins has officially announced what he’s doing with the soon-to-be-vacant Juniper spot: Little Bird, a Southern breakfast concept, will open up shop sometime later this year after Juniper relocates.
3. The garden shop portion of Maypop Coffee & Garden Shop opened for business on Saturday, May 12, at 803 Marshall Ave. The coffee shop side is tentatively slated to open on Saturday, May 26, according to general manager Laura Tetley.
4. Co-owners Kris Wangelin and Adam Patterson launched Twisted Roots Brewing Co. at 3690 Forest Park Ave., in the former home of Pappo’s Pizza and Six Row Brewing.
5. Hi-Pointe Drive-In is headed east. According to co-owner Mike Johnson, the first Hi-Pointe franchise is set to open in O’Fallon, Illinois “in about five months.”
More stories like this
The Mad Crab will open a second location in Bridgeton in July
Seafood restaurant The Mad Crab will open a second location at 12490 St. Charles Rock Road ...
Llywelyn’s Pub owners will turn Wildwood location into Sllyce Republic Pizza
Sllyce Republic Pizza will serve Roman-style pizza in the former location of Llywelyn's in Wildwood.