In case you missed it...
1. A Central West End fixture will soon have a presence in Midtown. Brennan’s owner Kevin Brennan will open Brennan’s Work & Leisure sometime this fall at 3015 Locust St., in the same block as Small Batch and The Fountain on Locust.
2. Chef-owner John Perkins has officially announced what he’s doing with the soon-to-be-vacant Juniper spot: Little Bird, a Southern breakfast concept, will open up shop sometime later this year after Juniper relocates.
3. The garden shop portion of Maypop Coffee & Garden Shop opened for business on Saturday, May 12, at 803 Marshall Ave. The coffee shop side is tentatively slated to open on Saturday, May 26, according to general manager Laura Tetley.
4. Co-owners Kris Wangelin and Adam Patterson launched Twisted Roots Brewing Co. at 3690 Forest Park Ave., in the former home of Pappo’s Pizza and Six Row Brewing.
5. Hi-Pointe Drive-In is headed east. According to co-owner Mike Johnson, the first Hi-Pointe franchise is set to open in O’Fallon, Illinois “in about five months.”
More stories like this
Kemoll’s will leave the Met downtown, move to Westport Plaza
Kemoll’s will leave its perch atop the Metropolitan Square building in downtown St. Louis and reopen ...
Fields Foods announces third new location in Central West End
The upcoming Central West End store at 625 N. Euclid Ave., will be the third new ...