In case you missed it...
1. The accolades just keep coming for Vicia. This time, chef and co-owner Michael Gallina has been recognized for his culinary prowess on Food & Wine’s 2018 list of Best New Chefs in America.
2. Fitz’s Root Beer will be part of the upcoming Gathering Square Development at 5228-5240 S. Lindbergh Blvd. in South County. Construction will begin on the new building in July.
3. A new kosher Italian-American restaurant and sushi bar will open doors in Creve Coeur this fall. Co-owners Moshe Plotnik and Yaniv Sides plan on opening Café Coeur at 10477 Old Olive Street Road in October.
4. Ben Welch, co-owner of Big Baby Q and Smokehouse, is getting ready to embark on a new culinary adventure with a series of pop-up events under the name of Lucy Quinn.
5. A new restaurant called BLT will open near the America’s Center Convention Complex come mid-June, yet its emphasis will not be on the classic American sandwich.
More stories like this
Red Oak Biscuits team will open Moonshine on Washington Avenue
Red Oak Biscuits owner Derek Schulze said he plans to open Moonshine, a distillery, bar and ...