In case you missed it...
1. Cinder House at the Four Seasons downtown opens to the public Aug. 29. The hotel has partnered with Niche Food Group chef-owner Gerard Craft on a new menu that celebrates food cooked over fire with dishes that give more than a passing nod to South American cuisine.
2. Earthbound Beer has swapped barbecue for musubi. The Cherokee Street brewery introduced a new in-house menu of “groovy 1970s tiki lounge food” Friday Aug. 17.
3. Longtime friends and colleagues Rex Hale and Kelsi Baker Walden officially opened the doors to their seed-to-table restaurant Bakers & Hale at 7120 Montclaire Ave., in Godfrey, Illinois, on Monday, Aug. 6.
4. A new EdgeWild Restaurant Group eatery, simply billed EdgeWild, is now open at 1071 S. State Route 157 in Edwardsville.
5. After a sporadic few weeks, doors are open for regular service at 50/Fifty Kitchen at 3723 Kingshighway Blvd., in Northampton.
6. Downtown's Red Oak Biscuits owner Derek Schulze said he plans to open Moonshine, a distillery, bar and restaurant at 1325 Washington Ave. in December.
More stories like this
Cocina Latina restaurant is now open in the Central West End
St. Louis has a new Latin American restaurant. Cocina Latina opened doors on March 5 at ...
Polite Society’s Brian Schmitz discusses newest endeavor, The Bellwether
Co-owners Brian Schmitz and Jonathan Schoen are taking over the former Element space at 1419 Carroll ...