A Night at the Brewseum
A Night at the Brewseum brings together two quintessential St. Louis institutions, Urban Chestnut Brewing Company and the Missouri Historical Society Library & Research Center, for a FREE evening celebrating the history of beer. Mingle while sipping on craft brews at UCBC's Midtown Brewery & Biergarten, then learn about St. Louis' staple beverage from the experts during a panel.
What to expect:
- 5:30pm mix and mingle
- 6pm panel discussion on the history of beer, including Urban Chestnut Brewmaster Florian Kuplent, and Missouri Historical Society public historian Andrew Wanko
- After the panel, meet MHS staff and learn about its three institutions: the Missouri History Museum; Library & Research Center; and Soldiers Memorial
- Historic beer images
- An onsite genealogist from MHS - learn about where you came from!
- Find out about the opening of Soldiers Memorial Military Museum in November
- A craft table provided by the Missouri History Museum
- Learn how to get involved with the Missouri Historical Society through the Young Friends program
Price: This event is FREE.
Date: Wednesday, May 30
Location: UCBC Midtown on Washington Ave.