Honey Sriracha Wings
Ingredients8 chicken wings
8 Tbsp. (1 stick) butter, divided
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
¼ cup Sriracha hot sauce
1/3 cup honey
1 Tbsp. fish sauce or tamari
Juice of ½ lime
½ lime, cut into wedges, for garnish
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
• In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt 4 tablespoons butter in the microwave. Toss the wings in the butter to coat, then place on a foil-lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
• Bake for 45 minutes and remove from oven to rest.
• Place the remaining butter, Sriracha, honey, fish sauce and the lime juice in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high 45 seconds, until the butter is mostly melted and whisk to combine.
• Toss the cooked wings in the sauce until thoroughly coated. Serve with lime wedges.