1 13.5-oz. can coconut milk
3 heaping Tbsp. red curry paste
1 8-oz. package frozen bell peppers or Asian vegetable blend
Handful chopped mushrooms
1 Tbsp. Red Boat fish sauce
1 cup shredded or chopped cooked chicken
Handful chopped cilantro
Handful fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
Handful chopped Thai basil
2-3 cups shredded cheddar and mozzarella blend
2 prebaked 10- to 12-inch pizza crusts
Handful chopped green onions
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
• In a large skillet over medium heat, whisk the coconut milk and red curry paste together until combined. Add the vegetables, mushrooms and fish sauce and simmer 10 minutes, until the sauce starts to reduce.
• Stir in the chicken, cilantro, pineapple and basil and simmer another 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and is no longer runny. Taste and adjust the flavors.
• Place the pizza crusts on a rimmed baking sheet. Evenly spread the curry atop each crust, then liberally cover each with cheese. Bake 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
• Garnish with chopped green onions. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.