Ingredients2 cups heavy cream (not ultra pasteurized)
• Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
• Open carton and warm the cream in microwave for 1 minute.
• Pour the cream into a 9-inch square, 2-inch deep, ovenproof dish. Cover with foil. Place in the oven and leave for 8 hours, or overnight.
• Gently remove from the oven and leave to cool on the countertop. Transfer to the refrigerator.
• Once cold, spoon off the top layer of clotted cream and refrigerate until ready to use.
• Spread clotted cream on baked goods such as scones or English crumpets.