2½ cups flour
½ Tbsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1½ tsp. baking powder
¾ lb. butter
½ cup sugar
1½ cups dark brown sugar, packed
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1½ cups milk chocolate chips
1 cup ground dark chocolate (58 percent)
Special Equipment: 6 10-ounce cast-iron skillets
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Combine the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a medium-size bowl. Set aside.
• In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars together for 4 minutes.
• Add the eggs and vanilla and mix to combine.
• Gradually whisk in the dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
• Add the chocolate – both the chips and the ground chocolate – and mix until combined.
• Working in batches if necessary, add 4 ounces of the batter to each of six 10-ounce cast-iron skillets. Place in the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
• Remove from the oven, garnish with a scoop of cookie dough ice cream and serve immediately.
I am going to bake these little half-baked goodies right now. My husband will be ecstatic. lol