9 desserts perfect for your Thanksgiving table
No matter how enormous the turkey or how many servings of mac ‘n’ cheese we consume, there is always room for dessert on Thanksgiving. Try one (or all) of these tasty holiday treats and finish the meal on a high note.
1. Stick to the classics and serve this crowd-pleasing Pumpkin Pie with a dollop of homemade whipped cream.
2. If you’re oversaturated with pumpkin flavors this season, honor the Thanksgiving pie tradition with an easy Pecan Pie.
3. These Apple Crisp-Stuffed Apples satisfy a week's worth of your recommended fruit intake.
4. Sweet Potato Pie counts as another vegetable serving, right?
5. These Pumpkin Spice Sandwich Cookies combine the appeal of pumpkin spice lattes with the childlike whimsy of cookie sandwiches.
6. Sprinkle holiday spirit into your everyday cookie with these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.
7. Break away from the typical cookie/pie mold and surprise guests with a Butterscotch Brittle.
8. Dispel the myth that all Thanksgiving fare must be doused in butter and cream with this Vegan Pumpkin Pie that satisfies all palates.
9. Sweet, caramelized apples are the hidden surprise beneath this deceptively simple Caramel Apple Right Side Up Cake.
Sophie Tegenu is an editorial intern at Sauce Magazine.
Tags : Recipes
More stories like this
8 recipes to make when you're snowed in
Looking for some ideas on how to creatively your Snowmageddon stockpile of bread, milk, eggs and ...
Recipe: Simple Beef Stew
This simple beef stew recipe can be make easily in an Instant Pot or a traditional ...