SauceTV seeks video intern for summer 2020
Attention videography students: SauceTV is seeking Video Interns for summer 2020. We need students with a passion for the St. Louis food scene who want to translate that love to online video. As a Sauce Video Intern, you will:
• Assist Sauce video team with the production of SauceTV Monthly and SauceTV Now videos.
• Duties include, but are not limited to, reporting, conducting interviews, writing and contributing to scripts, etc.
• Attend shoots with the Sauce video team, gaining real-world experience as a videographer
• Hone your reporting, script writing, shooting and editing skills with the goal of producing published clips for use in future portfolios
• Perform other duties as assigned
The Sauce Video Intern must have:
• A passion for the St. Louis food scene, marketing, social media and videography
• A working knowledge of video editing software
• A working knowledge of various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Experience conducting on-camera interviews, writing scripts and videography
• A personable and professional attitude in online, phone and written communication
• The ability to manage his or her time efficiently; should be a self-starter
• A reliable mode of transportation
• Access to your own production equipment and editing software
This internship is unpaid; college credit is available. Internship begins in May and ends in August. Scheduling is flexible, but the intern must be available 10 to 12 hours a week.
Interested applicants may submit a cover letter, resume, summer semester class and/or work schedule and three to five video clips to Darin Slyman at firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes must be submitted no later than April 20. No calls, please.
Tags : People
More stories like this
Checking in with… Anne Fosterling of The Benevolent King
We caught up with Anne Fosterling of The Benevolent King to find out how she's been ...
Checking in with… Tai Nalewajko and Paul Fullerton of Takashima Records
In our new column, Checking in with…, we caught up with Paul Fullerton and Tai Nalewajko ...