SauceTV seeks video intern for summer 2020
Attention videography students: SauceTV is seeking Video Interns for summer 2020. We need students with a passion for the St. Louis food scene who want to translate that love to online video. As a Sauce Video Intern, you will:
• Assist Sauce video team with the production of SauceTV Monthly and SauceTV Now videos.
• Duties include, but are not limited to, reporting, conducting interviews, writing and contributing to scripts, etc.
• Attend shoots with the Sauce video team, gaining real-world experience as a videographer
• Hone your reporting, script writing, shooting and editing skills with the goal of producing published clips for use in future portfolios
• Perform other duties as assigned
The Sauce Video Intern must have:
• A passion for the St. Louis food scene, marketing, social media and videography
• A working knowledge of video editing software
• A working knowledge of various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
• Experience conducting on-camera interviews, writing scripts and videography
• A personable and professional attitude in online, phone and written communication
• The ability to manage his or her time efficiently; should be a self-starter
• A reliable mode of transportation
• Access to your own production equipment and editing software
This internship is unpaid; college credit is available. Internship begins in May and ends in August. Scheduling is flexible, but the intern must be available 10 to 12 hours a week.
Interested applicants may submit a cover letter, resume, summer semester class and/or work schedule and three to five video clips to Darin Slyman at firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes must be submitted no later than April 20. No calls, please.
Tags : People
More stories like this
What I Do: Bob Brangle of Tastachios
Bob Brangle went from the stock market to the supermarket after launching Tastachios, wood-fired roasted pistachios.
Ones to Watch 2020 // Alex Salkowski
From fast casual at Balkan Treat Box to fine dining at Sidney Street Cafe, Alex Salkowski ...