2 Tbsp. Sriracha
1 Tbsp. dark soy sauce
½ cup cream cheese
1/3 cup room-temperature salted butter
1 1/3 cup flour, plus more if needed
1 Tbsp. coarse sugar
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Make the glaze by whisking together the Sriracha and soy sauce together in a small bowl. Set aside.
• In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter with a wooden spoon. Add the flour and the egg and stir to combine, then mix with your hands and form into a ball, adding more flour if the dough is too sticky.
• Transfer to a lightly floured work surface and flatten into a disc, then roll to ¼-inch thick.
• Use a cookie cutter to cut out desired shapes and place on the baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch between crackers. Bake 10 minutes.
• Brush each cracker with the Sriracha glaze and sprinkle with the sugar.
• Bake another 8 minutes, until the cracker bottoms are brown. Let cool completely on a wire rack to crisp before serving.