IngredientsKosher salt to taste
1 lb. potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
1½ Tbsp. butter
½ large onion, chopped
1 cup finely chopped spinach
2 oz. goat cheese
¼ tsp. freshly ground white pepper
• Bring a medium-sized pot of salted water to a boil.
• Add the potatoes and cook until fork tender. Drain, then mash (Do not add any liquid when mashing.) and set aside.
• In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
• Add the onion and cook until translucent.
• Stir in the mashed potatoes and spinach, and cook briefly, about 2 minutes.
• Add the goat cheese, stirring well to combine.
• Season with white pepper; add salt if necessary.