Peaches and Cream Popsicles
4 large peaches, pitted and chopped
½ cup honey, divided
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean, scraped
Small pinch of sea salt
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
• Toss the peaches in a bowl with ¼ cup honey, then spread the peaches out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast until the peaches are soft and fragrant, about 20 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes on the baking sheet, then remove and let cool to room temperature.
• In the bowl of a food processor or blender, pulse the peaches once or twice to create a chunky mix. Set aside.
• In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, milk and the remaining ¼ cup honey. Stir in the vanilla and sea salt until smooth.
• Alternate spoonfuls of the peach mixture and yogurt mixtures in the ice pop molds until they are filled. Add sticks in the center of each ice pop and freeze until set, 4 to 5 hours.
• To remove, run the mold under warm water 15 seconds, then pull gently until the popsicle release.
Tags : Peaches