16 oz. pisco
1 whole star anise
1 cinnamon stick
6 whole cloves
8 oz. Velvet Falernum (optional)
8 oz. pineapple juice
8 oz. cranberry juice
8 oz. orange juice
1 DAY AHEAD
• In a bottle or pitcher, combine the pisco with the star anise, cinnamon stick and cloves. Cap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
• Remove the spices from the mixture. Pour the pisco into a 48-ounce pitcher.
• Add the Velvet Falernum, if using, and all of the juices. Stir well to combine.
• Chill until ready to serve.
• For each serving, pour 4 ounces of the cocktail into a highball filled with ice.