7 award-winning St. Louis breweries you should know about
We St. Louisans like to stay modest, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a lot to brag about. Our brewery scene high-key features a lot of incredible and internationally known beers, so we reached out to a few spots and asked them to tell us about recent accolades.
- Giant Steps Blend 3 received Bronze in Sour Ale at the National Honey Board Beer Competition in 2020
- Giant Steps Blend 2 was honored at the 2020 Good Food Awards
- Gold medal for Kazimierz (2021) at the Great American Beer Festival
- Stand By named Top 25 Beers of 2020 by Wine Enthusiast
- Velour Tracksuit named Top 50 Beers of 2021 by Wine Enthusiast
- Scored 99/100 for Mister Maraschino (barrel-aged stout with chocolate and Luxardo cherries) in Craft Beer and Brewing in 2020
- Named second best brewery in the world (second year in a row) from RateBeer in 2020
- Silver Medal for Sandman Red Ale at Great American Beer Festival in 2021
- Zwickel was #9 on Wine Enthusiast’s list of the 50 Best Beers of 2021
- Gold medal for Irish Red at Pura Vida Indie International Beer Cup in 2019
Tags : Guide to Beer, Beer
More stories like this
4 Hands Brewing Co. and Narrow Gauge Brewing Co. release first beer in 'Voltron' collaboration series
4 Hands Brewing Co. today, Friday, May 26, launches the first in a new series of ...
Cola-inspired cocktails are trending in St. Louis bars right now
Cola-inspired cocktails are popping up on menus across St. Louis, from creatively layered takes on classic ...
Lousies on the Loop has closed permanently in University City
Lousies on the Loop has announced it is closing permanently with immediate effect. ...
Friendship Brewing Co.’s new location in Flint Hill opens this weekend
Friendship Brewing Co.’s newest location, called Friendship Fli-Hi as an homage to surrounding ...