Cellar House's ’Nduja Flatbread
¼ cup roasted, salted pistachios, shelled
1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
3 to 4 Tbsp. ’nduja
1 5- to 7-inch loaf naan
1 Anjou pear, cored and thinly sliced
¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
Organic honey to taste
• Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
• In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the pistachios until there is an equal mix of small pieces and fine powder. Set aside.
• In a small nonstick skillet, warm the oil over low heat. Add the ’nduja, gently break it up with a wooden spoon and cook until the fat renders, 3 to 5 minutes.
• Place the naan on a baking sheet. Spread the warm ’nduja atop the naan, leaving a ¼-inch edge. Cover with the pear slices and sprinkle with the blue cheese crumbles and crushed pistachios.
• Bake 8 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey to taste.