Sheet Pan Frittata
1 bunch broccolini, chopped into ½-inch pieces
½ cup sliced assorted bell peppers, sliced
½ cup sliced mushrooms
½ cup sliced white onion
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp. vegetable or canola oil
½ cup sliced sausage or 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped (optional)
3 Tbsp. creme fraiche
2 Tbsp. Everything Bagel seasoning
Soft bread and Sriracha, for serving
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
• Generously spray a 11-by-17-inch rimmed sheet pan with nonstick spray, covering all sides and corners of the pan.
• In a large mixing bowl, toss the broccolini, bell peppers, mushrooms and onion with the oil to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper. Evenly scatter the veggies and sausage, if using, on the sheet pan. Bake 25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs, creme fraiche and the Everything Bagel seasoning.
• Carefully pour the egg mixture over the cooked vegetables. Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake until the egg is cooked and puffed, 22 minutes.
• Let cool before slicing and serving on soft bread with Sriracha.
Tags : Eggs