Ricotta-Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
¼ cup chopped fresh mint
1 cup fresh whole-milk ricotta cheese
2 Tbsp. minced anchovies
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
• Pare the artichokes by cutting off the top and stem and then carefully cutting off the dark green part down to the choke and heart.
• Immediately rub each heart with a cut lemon half, then put in lemon water to keep from turning brown. Bring the lemon water to a boil and cook the hearts until tender, about 15 minutes.
• Drain, then scoop out the choke and discard.
• In a small bowl, combine the garlic, parsley, mint, ricotta and anchovies and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Stuff the artichoke hearts with the cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Tags : Artichokes , Ricotta , Anchovies