Clarksville Station’s Charbroiled Salmon with Nasturtium Vinaigrette
¼ cup balsamic or red wine vinegar
¼ cup minced shallots
5/8 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
¼ tsp. dried dill
Salt and pepper
3/4 cup chopped nasturtium flowers
¼ cup chopped chives
2 fresh spring chinook salmon fillets
• Whisk together the vinegar, shallots, ½ cup of the olive oil and the dill.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Stir in the nasturtium flowers and chives.
• Rub the salmon fillets with the remaining
• Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste.
• Grill the salmon to medium-rare and place each fillet on a plate.
• Whisk the nasturtium vinaigrette, and then spoon it over the salmon.
• Garnish with additional chopped chives.
Tags : Salmon , Balsamic vinegar