Vegetable oil or other neutral oil 1
½ lbs. beef (petite tenders are great to use in stir fries)
Juice and zest of 1 lime
3 green onions, sliced
½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce (if you want to make your own, here’s a good example)
• Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large skillet.
• Add beef and lime juice and sauté (shake) until the beef is evenly browned.
• Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
• Add half of the green onions, and all of the ginger to the skillet and cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
• Return the beef to the skillet and add the teriyaki sauce (shake again).
• Serve topped with the rest of the green onion and the lime zest